Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||Air Suspension Crimping Machine||Dimension:||L850*W900*H1100mm|
|Application:||Air Suspension Air Spring Air Bellow Air Bag Air Hose Water Pipe||Standard Die Sets:||12ets|
hydraulic hose crimp machine,
heavy duty shock absorbers
Auto Parts Hydraulic Hose Pressing Machine For Air Suspension Air Strut Air spring
Description: Auto Parts Hydraulic Hose Pressing Machine For Air Suspension Air Strut Air spring
Crimping Force: 100T
Crimping Range: 20mm-175mm
Standard Die Sets: 12 sets
Voltage: 380V and 220V
System Pressure: 30 Mpa
Gross Weight: 350Kg
Warranty: 12 Months
Application: Vehicle Air Suspensions, Air Springs, Industrial Hydraulic Hose and so on
After Sales Service: We can give technical support for any problem any time
Package: Strong Wooden Box with Pallet
Some Photoes of the Machine and Parts:
Our Customers Normally Ask These Questions About the Machine:
1. What does this machine used for?
it is can be used to repair or manufacture air suspensions, air aprings for cars and trucks. and aslo the industrial hydraulic hose pipes.
2. What is Voltage of this machine?
Original Voltage is 380V or 220V, but we can also make according to your requirements
3. is it simple to learn to opearte this machine?
it is easy for operating. we will give detailed instruction and CD to show our customers how to operate
4. How to determine the dimensions of the die sets?
we process the die sets according to your dimensions or you tell us what products you want to crimp, then we can determine the size.
5. how are you going to package the machine to prevent damage during shipping?
we will pack the machine with strong wooden box with pallet to insure the safety of the machine during shipping.
6. Which Type of Hydraulic Oil and How Much Oil Should We Add?
Should Use Number 46 or 68 Antiwear Hydraulic Oil and Add 50-60 Litres.
7. How Long Should Change the Oil Inside the Machine?
if you use the machine frequently, should change the oil per year, if not, can change every 2 years.
Installation and Operation:
1. Regulating the scale
The scale is used for regulating the amount of the buckling. When it is regulated clockwise, the buckling amount will decrease, when it is regulated anticlockwise, the buckling amount will increase. The scale is connected together with oil cylinder end cover through three socket head screws and three springs on the scale base. When using a hand to pull the scale (vertical to the oil cylinder end cover direction), the scale can flexibly leave from the oil cylinder end cover. When releasing the scale, the scale will be recovered relying on spring force. Before the machine is turned on, inspect carefully if the scale telescoping is flexible and if the lead connection is reliable.
2. The primary scale is turned within 0 line of the secondary scale, turn the machine on for test run, and observe if all actions are normal. If when the piston conducts reciprocating movement, there is a crawling phenomenon, the bleed screw on the oil cylinder top shall be unscrewed for exhausting air.
3. Pressure regulation
The buckling pressure and opening mould pressure will be regulated through two knobs at the back of the oil cylinder, when it is regulated clockwise, the pressure will increase, when it is regulated anticlockwise, the pressure will decrease (The pressure has already been well regulated when ex-factory).
Based on the size of the rubber hose to be buckled, select suitable mould as per the technical parameter reference table of the locking pipe and mount it on the mould base. Regulated well the scale position as per the data in the data in the table, the pipe locking can be done. After pipe locking, use a vernier caliper to mease the outside diameter dimension of the pipe sleeve after buckling to see if it meets the reference table data of the parameter. If it does not meet the data, the scale shall be precisely regulated until it meets the requirements. Because the manufactures of the pipe sleeve are different, so, specific dimension, material, hardness etc are certainly not the same. These factors would result different influences on the pipe locking result, therefore, the data in the table is only for reference, the detailed data take the pressure test as the basis.
1. Add sufficiently 25g of 46# anti-abrasion hydraulic oil.(the original is the best).
2. When buckling, make the joint to locate the mould center as much as possible, the joint is not buckled on the hex nut.
3. Prevent tool and other foreign matter from entering the locking head.
4. After the work is finished for each time, the eight-block mould base must be made to extend to the greatest extent, this can make the spring to be at extension status. If not, the spring will be damage.
5. When working, the hand should not stretch into the locking head.
6. The power supply must be switched off when maintenance is done.
7. Be careful that three-phase machine can’t be in reverse. (Overhead view: motor fan rotates in clockwise direction that is the forward direction.)
We Also Supply Many Other Air Suspension Air Spring Products for Mercedes, BWW, Audi, Land Rover, Porsche, Toyota, Lexus and Other Cars
Contact Person: zale zeng