Audi A8 D4 Air Suspension Parts Front Shock Absorber 4H0616039AD
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with wooden case for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||3,000pcs per month|
air suspension components,
audi a8 air suspension parts
New model audi A8 D4 air suspension parts front shock absorber 4H0616039AD
OE NO.: 4H0 616 039 AD, 4H0616039AD
Fit For: AUDI
Application: Audi A8 S8 D4
An air shock is a type of overlade shock absorber that can be inflated with air to increase the suspension’s load carrying ability.
Advantages of Air Suspension Shock Absorber
1. Ideal axle height
The car can be kept on its ideal axle height independent of its variable load. Driving safety is improved due to better road handling, for example, at night keeping the same headlight position.
2. Improve driving dynamics, road handling and comfort
Driving dynamics, road handling and comfort are improved. The suspension is soft and comfortable during slow driving and becomes noticeably stiffer during faster driving. The suspension responds to dynamic load as it reacts to live load.
3. Better sound isolation and lower resonance frequency
Better sound isolation of airbag and lower resonance frequency, which leads to a smoother and more comfortable ride.
4. Absorber energy
Higher ability to absorb energy which means better and safer handling in extreme driving conditions.
AUDI A8 D4 front Air Shock Photos
Maintenance of the air shocks, Vehicle Check-List
- Check the air lines and devices of leakage and that they turns freely.
- Check the bellows bearing for damage, correct fastening, deformation, sharp edges.
- Check the shock absorbers for operation and impermeability as well as tightness and bearing.
- Periodically, check nuts and bolts for proper torque. For specific recommendations see manufacturer's manual.
- Check axle suspension, trailing arms and rods for wear.
- Check height control valve to see that it is functioning properly. A properly maintained valve will save unneeded maintenance expense.
- Routine inspection of all of the above according to manufacturer's instructions, will extend the life of your vehicle and reduce your overall maintenance expense.
Guangzhou Tech Master Auto Parts Co. Ltd. is a professional company specializing in developing, producing and exporting air suspension parts, such as, air spring, air strut, air shock absorber, air compressor, power steering pump, steering rack, control arms, other spare parts and suspension accessories, especially for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Land Rover, Lincoln, and Ford. We also supply other models of the air suspension parts and a series of high-grade heavy truck front and rear air springs.