Front Air Suspension Shock Absorber Range For Rover Sport Airmatic Strut LR019993
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with wooden case for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||3,000pcs per month|
land rover discovery parts,
range rover air suspension parts
Front Air Suspension Shock Absorber For Range Rover Sport Airmatic Strut LR019993
Suitable For: Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Material: Rubber & Steel
Function: Absorb the vibration of the car.
OE No.: LR019993
Air Suspension is a type of automotive suspension that uses air springs instead of conventional steel springs. Computer-operated vents on the air springs, suspension sensors, and an onboard air compressor allow the system to maintain ride height and vary the suspension's ride characteristics.
An air shock is a type of overlade shock absorber that can be inflated with air to increase the suspension’s load carrying ability.
Advantages of Air Suspension Shock Absorber
1. The car can be kept on its ideal axle height independent of its variable load. Driving safety is improved due to better road handling, for example, at night keeping the same headlight position.
2. Driving dynamics, road handling and comfort are improved. The suspension is soft and comfortable during slow driving and becomes noticeably stiffer during faster driving. The suspension responds to dynamic load as it reacts to live load.
3. Better sound isolation of airbag and lower resonance frequency, which leads to a smoother and more comfortable ride.
4. Higher ability to absorb energy which means better and safer handling in extreme driving conditions.
Maintenance of the air shocks, Vehicle Check-List
- Check the air lines and devices of leakage and that they turns freely.
- Check the bellows bearing for damage, correct fastening, deformation, sharp edges.
- Check the shock absorbers for operation and impermeability as well as tightness and bearing.
- Periodically, check nuts and bolts for proper torque. For specific recommendations see manufacturer's manual.
- Check axle suspension, trailing arms and rods for wear.
- Check height control valve to see that it is functioning properly. A properly maintained valve will save unneeded maintenance expense.
- Routine inspection of all of the above according to manufacturer's instructions, will extend the life of your vehicle and reduce your overall maintenance expense.
Guangzhou Tech Master Auto Parts Co. Ltd. is a professional company specializing in developing, producing and exporting air suspension parts, such as, air spring, air strut, air shock absorber, air compressor, power steering pump, steering rack, control arms, other spare parts and suspension accessories, especially for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Land Rover, Lincoln, and Ford. We also supply other models of the air suspension parts and a series of high-grade heavy truck front and rear air springs.
-Original spare part
-Much cheaper than authorized repair
-We also have 1 year warranty
-Worldwide express delivery is our standard
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact with us. We would be very glad to help you. We will get back to you within 24 hours or get back to you immediately.
Contact Name: Willow Wen
Tel: 0086 13631386262 (WhatsApp)