Air Suspension Kits Rear Air Spring For LAND ROVER RKB101460 Air Bellow Bag
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with wooden case for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||3,000pcs per month|
land rover discovery parts,
range rover air suspension parts
Air Suspension Kits Rear Air Shocks For LAND ROVER RKB101460 Air Strut
Suitable For: Range Rover
Spring Type: Air Spring
Spring Material: Rubber
Shock Absorber Type: Gas-Filled
Car Make: Land Rover Range Rover
OE NO.: RKB101460
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
An air spring is a rubber and fabric bladder that holds air pressure to support a load and isolate passengers and cargo from the shock of motion caused by road irregularities. As the air pressure increases, the air spring can support more load while the spring rate increases. The larger the air spring, the greater the maximum load it can support.
Advantages of Air Spring
1. Reduce Poor Braking and Steering
The two front tires bear the majority of braking and steering. Air spring ensures that weight is properly distributed to all four tires for optimal braking and steering.
2. Eliminate Rough Ride
Progressive rate air springs significantly improve ride quality by better absorbing road inputs, while keeping your tires on the road for better handling.
3. Better sound isolation and lower resonance frequency
Better sound isolation of airbag and lower resonance frequency, which leads to a smoother and more comfortable ride.
Maintenance of the air shocks, Vehicle Check-List
- Check the air lines and devices of leakage and that they turns freely.
- Check the bellows bearing for damage, correct fastening, deformation, sharp edges.
- Check the shock absorbers for operation and impermeability as well as tightness and bearing.
- Periodically, check nuts and bolts for proper torque. For specific recommendations see manufacturer's manual.
- Check axle suspension, trailing arms and rods for wear.
- Check height control valve to see that it is functioning properly. A properly maintained valve will save unneeded maintenance expense.
- Routine inspection of all of the above according to manufacturer's instructions, will extend the life of your vehicle and reduce your overall maintenance expense.
Guangzhou Tech Master Auto Parts Co. Ltd. is a professional company specializing in developing, producing and exporting air suspension parts, such as, air spring, air strut, air shock absorber, air compressor, power steering pump, steering rack, control arms, other spare parts and suspension accessories, especially for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Land Rover, Lincoln, and Ford. We also supply other models of the air suspension parts and a series of high-grade heavy truck front and rear air springs.
-Original spare part
-Much cheaper than authorized repair
-We also have 1 year warranty
-Worldwide express delivery is our standard
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact with us. We would be very glad to help you. We will get back to you within 24 hours or get back to you immediately.