Custom Truck Air Springs For Contitech 4022NP03 Goodyear 1R11714 Rubber Air bag
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with wooden case for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||3-10 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||3,000pcs per month|
|Type:||Suspension Spring||OE NO.:||4022NP03/1R11714|
|Delivery Time:||3-10 Days|
truck air suspension,
air springs for pickup trucks
Truck Air Springs For Contitech 4022NP03 Goodyear 1R11714 Rubber Air bag
truck air spring
|OE NO.||4022NP03 / 1R11714|
|Delivery Time||3-10 days|
Air springs are the only load support product that provide BOTH leveling capacity and improved ride comfort. Only air springs give you load support that is adjustable for your specific load. Add air when riding loaded to ensure your vehicle is level for a safer, more comfortable ride. Deflate the air springs when riding unloaded for optimal ride quality.
- Long lasting service on almost all truck and trailer air suspensions
- Absorb road shock to help tractors and rigs last longer
- Cut down on vibration and driver fatigue
- Long, trouble free service, constant level hauling, quite cushioned ride
Important tips to remember when installing a new unit
- Check levelling valve, linkage and transmission parts for wear and damage and if necessary replace the damaged parts.
- Check that the shock absorber for leakages and take a shock absorber test. A defective shock absorber must be replaced.
- Once the air lines are disconnected, check their entire length for cracks or other damage. Replace worn parts.
- With the air spring removed, other parts of the air suspension become more accessible. Check for wear or damage of the frame hangers, trailing arm bushings, torque rods, the trailing arms and the air spring mounts. When it is necessary, also replace parts.
- Check bearing for air spring bellow for external damage, deformation, sharp edges and correct fastening.
- Before installing the new unit, clean the air spring mounting plates to ensure proper attachment to the suspension.
- Always use new attaching bolts for the installation and observe the tightening torques. Never use old bolts, because these can fall out.
- Check the linkage of the levelling valve to see that it is functioning properly. Under load, the linkage should move from the neutral position up to the intake position. This lets air into the springs, which brings the arm back to the neutral position. This lets air into the springs, which brings the arm back to the neutral position. That opens the exhaust valve, allowing air to escape until the arm returns to the neutral position. Then check the driving level.
Guangzhou Tech Master Auto Parts Co. Ltd. is a professional company specializing in developing, producing and exporting air suspension parts, such as, air spring, air strut, air shock absorber, air compressor, power steering pump, steering rack, control arms, other spare parts and suspension accessories, especially for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Land Rover, Lincoln, and Ford. We also supply other models of the air suspension parts and a series of high-grade heavy truck front and rear air springs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact with us. We would be very glad to help you. We will get back to you within 24 hours or get back to you immediately.With us your money in safe your business in safe.
Contact Name: Anita Huang
Tel: 0086 13501538820 (Whatsapp)